Teachingartonthecheap's Blog

Third graders were studying plants, so we made scientifically accurate flowers with stamens, anthers, sepals etc. We dyed coffee filters with liquid watercolor for the petals, and wired them to leftover faux floral stems I found in the bottom of the bin at SCRAP.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s